CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Petty Magic ~Camille Deangelis~




I got this book from a Face Book friend and Read it Forward. I like the cover and found it very intriguing. Well here is what I thought of the book.

Evelyn Harbinger is a witch that has seen many things during her lifetime. The most prominate time in the book is the present and WWII. Evelyn uses her magic to make herself young to have fun and then runs into an old love that has reincarnated into another man. With this newly acquainted love the adventures and memories begin.

This book doesn't blend that well from the present to the past, there are some moments that had me laughing so hard and crying too. I do hope that the edited version of the book finds that happy compromise between the past and present. The copy I got to read was unedited so I am giving it that benefit of a doubt. Over all it was a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment