CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bloggin for Books

Nothing like a Good Book to read!

  So I have been reading books since I can remember and never in my days heard of reviewing a book for a company. So I got one book that was historical fiction and I got hooked on the category of reading...anywho.

Well since Face Book has come along and changed things making it more social and companies jumped on that too. Hey I LOVE me a good book and if they are willing to give me one I'm willing to read it!

With that being said there is Read It Forward on Face book where you can try to win an advance reader copy of books, then you pass it on to the next person you know and you give a small reason why you think they will like the book.

Then you have Blogging for books, my friends sent me here...Thanks Kris, You ROCK! They have different types of books but they are mostly christian. Hey a book is a book! You join for free and then once approved you can pick a book...any book. You write a review on your blog and then their page and then pick another book to review. You get to keep the book.

There are many great web pages to score some free books. So with this said and done I am going to start blogging my reviews for books that I have read for some companies and books that I just pick up and read. Please feel free to follow and comment!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of book blogging. It can be rather additive. =)

    Susan - The Book Bag

    ReplyDelete